Benefits and How to Apply
3 or 6 month sessions (one location)
- To learn more about The BreakThrough Environment™ Business Coaching system, visit the Blog section on our website. Our Blog contains case studies and testimonials about results from recent participants in this program. You may use a Home Office or a Commercial Setting for the location that you want Feng Shui services done. We can do remote or long-distance coaching as long as you complete the requested submittals for your location.
- Benefits of The BreakThrough Environment™ Business Coaching Program:
- Proven success record over 2 year grant study with small businesses in various industry sectors
- Ongoing Feng Shui coaching that deals with the day-to-day and week-to-week business challenges not addressed by a one-time evaluation, which extend the benefits over time
- Education and training on basic Feng Shui theory and its application in unique environments, not offered with the Basic or Premium Feng Shui consulting packages, which improve overall results
- Additional discounts available for participants who complete their full 3 month or 6 month programs for: continued monthly coaching packages, residential Feng Shui evaluations, webinars and special programs
- To initiate a Feng Shui Business Coaching program for your work space, fill out a “BTE Business Coaching Application” and submit to info@theBreakThroughEnvironment.com. You will be contacted by phone or email within 48 hrs. after we receive your application to review your needs, answer questions and clarify the process with you. We will follow up with your consulting fee schedule within 48 hrs. Fees are based on total sq. footage; number of partners and staff that need customized recommendations; your business goals for the time period you are being coached; the complexity of your building. The first payment is due prior to beginning your program. We accept VISA, MC and DISCOVER. No personal checks. We offer easy 2 or 3 payment plans for your convenience.
- Send us the requested submittals for your location (listed in #9 below).
- After we receive your submittal package, it will be reviewed and a full Feng Shui evaluation will be completed for your location (same site as you will receive ongoing coaching for during your participation period). We send you a completed written report and tissue overlay(s) for your location. It is your responsibility to carefully review this package of information and prepare your questions for your first telephone coaching session.
- Your “BTE Pre Evaluation Survey” will be emailed to you after your first payment is received while we are completing your Feng Shui evaluation and recommendations. Fill out the online survey and you will be contacted within a week for your first telephone coaching session.
- What’s included in the BTE Business Coaching Program (1 written report with recommendations; 1-2 tissue overlay diagrams; 3-6 online monthly surveys; 4-7 follow up coaching sessions by telephone, skype or email):
- A 7-10 page written report on your work location with general classification of what kind of Feng Shui building you have; its strengths and weaknesses; recommendations for optimizing cash flow, new business opportunities, strategic partnerships; productivity and teamwork. Your specific questions will be answered monthly during your follow up coaching sessions. Written report will include evaluation analysis and recommendations using Xuan Kong Fey Xing, Pa Chai and Xuan Kong Da Gua evaluation methods and some Form School aspects.
- Charts showing favorable and unfavorable orientations for occupants and/or staff will be included. Detailed instructions for interpreting and making use of these personal direction charts in your office location will be discussed during monthly follow-ups.
- Instructions for activation of new financial opportunities, goal achievement, engaging strategic partnerships and enhancing productivity will be addressed in the report and monthly follow ups.
- Floor plan evaluation and recommendations, compass section by compass section, is included in the written report for your entire building (not just your individual work station).
- Requirements for participation:
- This is an all inclusive coaching program with a personal commitment for a minimum of 3 months or a maximum of 6 months participation.
- A non-refundable pre-payment is required to initiate your active participation in this program. Additional fees will automatically be billed to an authorized credit card for each month in the program.
- All participants understand and accept that there are no guarantees for any specific results for themselves personally or for their businesses for participation in this program. Participants further understand and accept that results will vary based on innate Feng Shui potentials in each unique location and how much of the recommended Feng Shui Punch List each participant completes during their coaching period.
- Completion of all requested submittals at the beginning of the program.
- Timely completion of one monthly online survey (1 week-10 days of receipt) each month for the duration of the participation period
- Active engagement in monthly coaching sessions of 40 minutes – 1 hr. (telephone, skype or email) each month for the duration of the participation period
- Client Submittals (this information must be received prior to beginning your program):
- Year of construction for your building (year the roof was finished or date for Certificate of Occupancy)
- Year of construction for any sq. footage added to the floor plan after original building was built (only applies if you are in a newer section of the building)
- Names, birth dates and job title for all major decision-makers and those managing money
- Magnetic compass reading (exact degree) for the main front entrance (download “Instructions for Taking a Magnetic Compass Reading of Your Building”).
- Scaled floor plan drawing in ¼”=1’-0” scale. If you do not have a professional blueprint or professional drawing in this scale, you may submit one in another scale (larger is preferred). Or, you may submit a hand drawing on ¼” graph paper. If you submit your own hand drawing, it should include: a) the outside perimeter walls of your entire building; b) an indication of where your office suite is located within the footprint of the larger structure; c) all exterior entrances into your building; d) elevator location(s); e) stair locations. Please include all doors into the main building as well as the door into your individual office/suite, any windows in your office suite as well as the door into the building from the garage or car park area. No interior walls, cabinetry or finish details need to be shown for the interior of the building on your drawing, unless these details are already on your blueprint or line drawing being submitted.
- A brief summary of your most important business goals and objectives for your 3 or 6 month coaching period. Please also let us know what your greatest business challenges and restrictions are currently. Participants have the option of complete confidentiality regarding any information shared during their coaching programs. You will sign for this on the Pre Evaluation Survey.
- It is helpful, but not necessary, to include photos of the front elevation of your building and the rear elevation of your building. If you send photos, please include one standing in the front door facing out of the building that shows what kind of environment is outside the front of the structure; as well as one looking out of the back of the building showing what kind of environment is behind the structure.
- If you have any water features, natural or man-made, within several hundred feet of your building, indicate an approximate location for them on the blueprint or hand drawing you submit and give a brief description. (eg. man-made culvert drainage ditch at rear of building, approximately 25-50 feet from back wall of house. Contains run off water at various levels May-Sept. Water is mostly dirty and often stagnant)
NOTE: we can also customize a business coaching program for your location. Send an email to: info@TheBreakThroughEnvironment.com with your special requests.
*No guarantees for any specific results are made by Adele Trebil, The BreakThrough Environment™ business entity or any staff, partners or affilitates of Adele Trebil or The BreakThrough Environment™ for participation in this program.