This training focuses on Feng Shui techniques for evaluating favorable vs. unfavorable aspects in the built environment that affect personal and business success. Participants will learn: 1) how to recognize which properties have innate advantages for money, health and relationships; 2) which architectural and landscape features are red flags for serious problems with financial security, health or stable partnerships; 3) what kinds of adjustments are needed to correct major Feng Shui headaches in your environments BEFORE they rob your pocket book and peace of mind. These techniques have been proven over a 2-year grant study.
PART 1 - teaches Feng Shui Form School theories and their application in over 100 examples of different styles of architecture, environmental settings, landscape features, lots, entrance styles, finish details and more. Power Point slides and case studies are used to demonstrate basic theory and Feng Shui recommendations. Digital download examples and references are included in Parts 1 & 2.
PART 2 - covers more extensive application of theory: 1) the interface of exterior and interior Feng Shui adjustments that produce optimum success potential in residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and rental applications; 2) sample furniture layouts for home and commercial offices; and 3) Feng Shui Do’s and Don’ts for remodeling that ensure long-term top-notch marketability and success for the occupants/owners. Q & A is available at the end of Part 2 and also online after the webinar ends.
MODULE I webinars are recommended for:
- entrepreneurs that work at home or in commercial settings who need more consistent business and cash flow
- leasing agents who want effective ways for keeping their properties rented with quality tenants who can pay the rent
- renters who desire a quick way to screen rentals for ones that will enhance stable money and balanced family life
- those who buy or sell real estate (especially foreclosures and short-sales) who want effective staging guidelines
- property owners in need of leveraging more money from their real estate
- anyone who has experienced foreclosure or short-sale and wants easier transition into more supportive surroundings
- people building, remodeling or renting real estate that need to maximize their return on investment
NOTE: Module I is a prerequisite for Modules II, III and IV