Parts 1, 2 & 3
This training teaches advanced Feng Shui techniques for diagnosing any property’s short and long term potentials for health, harmony and financial success along with techniques for managing your space that uplevel all areas of your life. These techniques have been proven over a 2-year grant study.
PART 1-teaches Flying Star theory for evaluating environments to reveal their short-term and long-term potentials for financial success, fulfilling relationships and personal well-being. Techniques for making adjustments to residential or commercial space that greatly expand opportunities, partnership potential and personal fulfillment will be taught. The class focuses on how to diagnose key Feng Shui challenges in any real estate situation and determine which Feng Shui protocols will be most effective to support achievement and a well-balanced life for the occupants. Class exercises show how to apply theory to many unique situations with optimum results. Class includes digital download training manual and exercises.
PARTS 2,3-focus on the application and fine tuning of Feng Shui theories to specific issues in different kinds of real estate settings with case study examples and charts for mastering application of theory more quickly. Q & A is available during the webinar and also online after is it over.
MODULE III webinars are recommended for:
- Baby-Boomers who need to leverage income from their real estate to help fund their retirement
- Business owners who’d prefer their office to be a “profit center” instead of an “expense center”
- Residential property owners that are upside down in a mortgage but want to be right side up in leveraging their real estate for personal empowerment and ultimate success
- Real estate agents, builders and developers that buy, sell or refurbish real estate as part of their income
- Rental property owners who desire better quality tenants that pay rent on time and take good care of their rentals
- Anyone who wants to turn real estate losses into real estate wins – - in any kind of market- – on a permanent basis
NOTE: Module III is a prerequisite for Module IV