Parts 1, 2 & 3
This training introduces advanced Feng Shui techniques and applications that improve positive results more consistently over longer periods of time. The emphasis in this module is on helping participants integrate what they have already received and apply it to broader aspects of supporting their personal and professional lives. Participants will learn: 1) more accurate and effective ways of placing Feng Shui adjustments to enhance results; 2) techniques for activating new financial opportunities; 3) detailed instructions for diagnosing Feng Shui issues in complex floor plans and selecting the most effective remedies for each situation; 4) how to harness the promise of achieving your dreams through managing your Feng Shui. These techniques have been proven in a 2-year grant study.
PART 1-teaches the role that yearly and monthly cycles play in changing Feng Shui conditions and how to determine which influences will be impacting your floor plan in what time frames so you can stay ahead of the curve and on top of your game. Case studies reveal how Feng Shui can be used effectively to minimize or avoid financial and personal losses on a regular basis, greatly reducing stress. Additional techniques for super-charging financial opportunities will be taught along with more specific instructions for applying Feng Shui to complex architecture and unique developments. Digital download training manual and reference charts are included.
PARTS 2 & 3-continue integration of earlier module information into a comprehensive approach for optimum and dramatic results. Q & A is available during the webinar and also online after is it over.
MODULE IV webinars are recommended for:
- Baby-Boomers who need to leverage income from their real estate to help fund their retirement
- Business owners who’d prefer their office to be a “profit center” instead of an “expense center”
- Residential property owners that are upside down in a mortgage but want to be right side up in leveraging their real estate for personal empowerment and ultimate success
- Real estate agents, builders and developers that buy, sell or refurbish real estate as part of their income
- Rental property owners who desire better quality tenants that pay rent on time and take good care of their rentals
- Anyone who wants to turn real estate losses into real estate wins – - in any kind of market- – on a permanent basis